Thursday 6 August 2009

Ben about having his eyes lasered

Just had my eyes lasered last week and feeling great. No more contact lenses!

I was quite nervous before the surgery, but it was done so quickly and pretty much painless which was such a relief. I literally went into surgery and was home a couple of hours later. My sight is improved enormously, better than 20/20 I’ve been told. It’s great not to have to think about my contact lenses first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I can just see clearly and am now free of all that hassle.

I’d definitely recommend it to anyone considering it. Wish I had done it sooner! Hope you are all well.

Ben

3 comments:

  1. Okey, I just have to let this out of my system, because I am freaking out. I just saw you, Mark and Christian at Manglerud in Norway. Okey, let me put it this way. I was probably one of your biggest fan from norway. ever. And I still kind of am. I have been dreaming about a moment like this since I was a little girl. But now that it happend, I just couldn't say anything. I Just stood there. Amazed. I was like "nooo waaay".(Omg, Mark freaking stood right behind me in the freaking store!!!.) haha. Sorry to bother you like this, I just had to let it out. I am on top of the world right now so.. Well, Have a nice day. I really hope you read this, and I will for sure be standing on first row if you deside to ever performe together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there ben! thats all...just wana say "hi"..hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also considering doing that kind of a surgery, because i can't see anything without my lenses. Although i have to come up with the money first:P But how is it now? it's been a while since your surgery, so I just wanna know if it really holds.. like have your sight been getting worse or is it as good as after surgery? I hope to get a chance to cath a show in norway next time you're here. Congrats on the MPG last night!!

    ReplyDelete